Sunday, June 14, 2015

Momma Told Me There'd Be Days Like This

Boy oh boy!
As September gets closer, baby Cub gets heavier and so much more active! I feel like there's never a moment he's not moving. Although it is very reassuring to feel his strong kicks and punches, it is very VERY tiring. Nowadays, by 11am, I'm ready for a nap, but naps turn into sleep and I don't get anything done that was planned to get done. With all of the worries about pregnancy complications and other extremely scary mishaps, (some of you guys blogs are terrifying!) feeling him move around like a superstar is one of the most relieving things of my entire pregnancy so far. I'm proud of my super cub and how he takes care of his Mommie already and knows exactly how to let me know he's doing just fine. :)

Tootles!

Kita B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? Leave them below and I will be sure to answer as soon as I can!